The Qrow's Nest: RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night Out (Gembone RP)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Night Out (Gembone RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Night Out (Gembone RP)

Post by Raltsun Thu May 18, 2017 3:45 pm

"Well, I think..." Sapphire leaned in, whispering teasingly into Nira's ear. "You need to be punished for getting so wet. I'm going to punish you, and you're going to love it."

She pulled back, staring commandingly into Nira's eyes. She briskly flicked her hand upwards, motioning for Nira to stand up, and jerked her head towards the restroom door.

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Thu May 18, 2017 3:48 pm

"No," Nira hissed, pulling her girlfriend back down into the seat and placing her hand flush against Nira' soaked panties. "Here," she panted. "Just... be discreet. It looks too suspicious if we keep leaving in such a hurry... I'll try to keep eating..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

https://strq.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Thu May 18, 2017 4:03 pm

"Well then, if that's what you want... Sapphire softly kissed Nira's neck, positioning herself to whisper softly against her ear. She lightly traced a fingertip around the soaked patch on Nira's panties, the size and dampness of it prompting a low, sultry chuckle. "Don't expect me to make this easy for you, dear. After all, it's a punishment~."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Thu May 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Nira gave another needy whimper, rolling her hips into Sapphire's hand as she tried to play off their actions, placing a cut of fish in her mouth to stifle her moan.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Fri May 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Sapphire pulled away from Nira and smiled, a faint seductive tone creeping into her voice. "Are you enjoying this, dear? I might give you more—" She punctuated the last word by pushing two fingertips hard against Nira's panties and rubbing along her slit, smirking slightly as she did so. "—if you ask nicely, darling."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Fri May 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Nira's head went back slightly, an open-mouthed gasp escaping into the restaurant air as Sapphire's domineering fingers traced her opening. "S-Sapphire... please... I..." She squeaked something unintelligible, trying for all the world to look as if she wasn't desperately begging to be finger-fucked senseless right then and there. "I need it so badly..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 am

"Good girl," Sapphire whispered, slipping two fingers inside Nira. Pulling her body away, she smiled innocently and returned to her meal, all while delicately teasing Nira with her fingers, stroking the walls of her slit softly and slowly.

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 29, 2017 9:51 pm

"Mmph!" the other woman grunted, nearly choking on a mouthful of fish while Sapphire edged her towards an orgasm with maddeningly slow and masterful strokes. "S-Shapphire... Haaah..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue May 30, 2017 10:46 am

"I hope you're savouring this, nice and slowly~," Sapphire cooed softly, taking care to keep Nira from reaching her orgasm as she squirmed from Sapphire's painfully slow teasing.

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 31, 2017 9:11 pm

"Shapphire... Pleeash..." Nira moaned, tilting her head back slightly and rolling her hips into her fiance's hand. "Pleash..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 pm

"I don't think so," Sapphire chimed coyly, withdrawing her hand. "I'm not done with your punishment yet," she whispered sultrily into Nira's ear, before bringing her soaked fingers up to her face and sucking them clean, moaning quietly at the taste of her arousal. "If you want to come, you'll have to... convince me to let you~."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Nira's mouth was hanging open at this point, her eyes almost rolling up in her head, a desperate whimper escaping her as she dropped her silverware and seized Sapphire's hand, shoving it against her dripping entrance. "Please... please, Sapphire, fuck me," she whispered fiercely. "I can't take any more of this... I'm going to go insane...! Just fuck me...!"
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:18 am

"O-of course," Sapphire replied, blushing as she pushed three fingers inside Nira, rubbing the walls of her slit roughly. "Kiss me," she whispered commandingly into Nira's ear. "Come on, let it all out..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Nira nearly screamed into her girlfriend's mouth as she pressed their lips together in a hasty kiss. This scream was interrupted by a series of whines and moans, her hips shaking and rolling as she came hard. Her hands went to Sapphire's arms, clutching tightly as she nearly lost consciousness, the excitement of the sex and the arousal from doing it in public nearly too much as her girlfriend brought her to mind-shattering orgasm.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Sapphire stopped moving her fingers as Nira came forcefully, not wanting to overwhelm her with stimulation. As her lover's pleasure finally died down, she shamefully averted her eyes, glancing down at her soaked hand as the reality of her actions caught up to her. "I-I can't believe I just did that to you... Please, tell me it's okay with you. I feel absolutely depraved..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:26 pm

"Sapphire..." Nira breathed in between heated kisses, her hands roaming up and down her girlfriend's back. "Oh Sapphire... I love you... Oh, oh, oh..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:37 pm

"N-Nira, I love you too, but now isn't a good time." Sapphire remorsefully averted her eyes again, gently pulling herself away from her lover. "I'm sure it felt great for you, but I feel very... conflicted about what just happened."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:33 am

Nira, eyes still half-lidded with arousal, stared at Sapphire in a moment of confusion. "Why would you feel conflicted, darling...?" she murmured. "You know that I do these things because I love you... More than anything else..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:59 am

Sapphire blushed faintly at Nira's words, gazing into her eyes. "B-but I... I did horribly indecent things to you in public, and I... I enjoyed it. I'm so... ashamed of myself...

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:58 am

"What is there to be ashamed of, love?" Nira murmured, her fingers lacing through Sapphire's. "You were expressing your love for me in one the purest ways you know. And it was wonderful; not just the sensation, but to know you love me so much as to do something such as that even though you might be afraid." Pressing her lips to Sapphire's forehead, Nira whispered, "Thank you, dearest. I love you."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Sapphire blushed softly, shyly glancing away from Nira. "I'm ashamed because I lost control of myself, Nira. You've put everything into this date, and I've sullied it by throwing away my decency like a wild animal. My behaviour was the cornerstone of my pride, and you've... no, I've ruined it. I'm glad you enjoyed it, but..."

Sapphire gazed remorsefully into Nira's eyes, silently pleading for forgiveness as she spoke. "I've thrown away something that you loved me for, haven't I?"

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:38 pm

"Not entirely, love," Nira said, taking Sapphire's hand. "You feel ashamed, which means you still have a sense of decency. Besides, it's not your fault at all... I started it."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:55 pm

"Please don't feel sorry," Sapphire replied. "I'm okay with what you did, although I don't think I want to do it again. Just... please keep comforting me. You don't have to, but right now, I think we'd both like it."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Instead of continuing her comfort verbally, Nira put an arm around Sapphire's shoulders, humming softly into her ear as she fed the other woman her dinner carefully. "I love you, Sapphire Corundum..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:56 pm

"Corundum..." Sapphire idly murmured, thinking about the family name she tried so hard to live up to, despite already being rejected as a proper heir. "Nira, I love you too, but this reminds me of something I planned to tell you. It's quite important news, and I've been... requested, I suppose, to involve you in these plans."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum