The Qrow's Nest: RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night Out (Gembone RP)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Night Out (Gembone RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night Out (Gembone RP)

Post by Raltsun Wed May 03, 2017 6:17 am

Sapphire sighed contentedly, blushing at the feeling of Nira's loving embrace. "I love you so much... You're amazing, dear..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 03, 2017 8:29 am

"I love you, too..." Nira murmured, continuing to hum. "And I know; you tell me every day, after all..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

https://strq.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 am

"And you deserve every word of it, every day," Sapphire replied softly. "You always put me first, and you know exactly what to do or say to make me feel great..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 03, 2017 4:32 pm

"Well, it's my job," said the taller woman, smiling as their waitress returned with the bottle of wine Nira had specified and two menus. Thanking her graciously as the waitress opened the bottle, Nira poured them both glasses. "A toast," she said softly, holding up her glass even as she leaned against Sapphire. "To our love, and our future. One that, hopefully..." she looked at the ring on Sapphire's finger, still unable to believe that her proposal had been accepted. "We'll spend together, forever."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Sapphire shifted slightly, resisting her trained instinct to sit up properly for a toast in favour of simply straightening her neck, still calmly leaning against Nira. "Yes, a toast. To our love. To our future, one that hopefully, we'll spend together forever." She mimicked Nira's toast, but didn't yet tap glasses, glancing mirthfully at her lover. "And to us being perfect for each other. Especially you." She lightly tapped her glass against Nira's, a tiny, cheerful smirk brightening her face. "Kanpai."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 03, 2017 7:19 pm

"Kanpai," Nira echoed, bringing the glass to her face and immediately letting out a rather risque moan as the flavor of the wine washed over her tongue. "Mmm... That's good."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Sapphire blinked in surprise, blushing faintly at Nira's sounds of satisfaction. Replying to Nira's reaction with nothing more than a faint, wordless smile, she gingerly raised her glass to her lips, before taking a small sip. The soft, sweet flavour jolted her in mild surprise, and she took a larger sip, the unfamiliar taste of alcohol washing through her mouth causing her to give a soft sigh in return. "T-this is... *delicious*. It's like my whole mouth is tingling."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 pm

"Here..." Nira whispered, leaning in and setting her glass down. "I've been told that wine tastes better depending on what you drink it out of..." That said, she dipped down, pressing her lips to Sapphire's and slipping her tongue into her mouth, glad for the dimness of the restaurant.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Sapphire's blush flared dark red, the feeling of Nira's unexpected yet satisfying kiss forcing quiet, involuntary whimpers out of her. "Mmm..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 03, 2017 9:00 pm

"Shh," Nira shushed her girlfriend, pulling back as the waiter approached once more. Looking at their still-unopened menus, she whispered, "Quick! Pick something to order!"
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 pm

"I-I don't know," Sapphire timidly protested. "There's so many options, and I... don't know how to make a choice like this for myself. M-maybe I'll try the steak and... potatoes?"

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 pm

"I'll have the grilled salmon," Nira whispered, as the waiter came to a stop at their table. Clearing her throat, she turned towards her with a pleasant smile. "Hi, yes, I'd like your grilled salmon, please."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Sapphire cleared her throat and sat up straight, bowing her head politely to the waiter. "Ah, and I would like a... medium-rare large steak and a side portion of jacket potatoes, with... excuse me, do you have sauce sachets here? I would like to ask for some tomato sauce, as well."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Thu May 04, 2017 10:09 am

The waiter nodded, said a few words to a passing coworker, wrote down their orders, and left. Nira turned to Sapphire, smiling as lovingly as ever. "Good choice, love. I've heard the steak here is excellent... But can you handle a large? You wouldn't want to to get fat, after all..." she smirked teasingly, leaning in. "Of course, not that I'd mind... Just more of you to love."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Thu May 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Sapphire blushed awkwardly as Nira teased her, jolting slightly in surprise. "W-what?! N-Nira, what are you saying? My looks... don't matter to you? O-of course you should mind if I become unattractive... if that happened, I'd want you to mind."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Thu May 04, 2017 5:31 pm

"But I wouldn't," Nira said gently. "Because I love all of you. Even if you were horrifically scarred, or burned, or almost beheaded, I would love you still... Because that's the promise I made with this," she said, taking Sapphire's left hand and rubbing the ring on it.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Thu May 04, 2017 6:44 pm

"Nira..." Sapphire's cheeks flushed bright red, smiling warmly despite her embarrassment. "I didn't mean to doubt you. I know you're not that shallow, and I feel the same way. It's just that..." She wrapped her free arm around Nira's waist, pulling herself closer and leaning against Nira shyly.

"My whole life, I've been valued for being nothing but a well-mannered, polite and good-looking young lady, a role that was forced on me against my own feelings. But you taught me how to be myself, and you've done so much to make me happy. So, hearing you say that you don't need me to look attractive or act polite to love me feels so... overwhelmingly good. I love you so much, Nira..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Fri May 05, 2017 7:53 am

"I love you, too," Nira murmured, rubbing noses with her fiancée. "And I'll never let you go, you can be sure of that." Trailing her hands up to Sapphire's cheeks, she caressed her soft skin gently, gazing back lovingly at the other girl. "And I mean it, too; you don't need to look amazing for me, although that kimono is certainly an added benefit. I love you, just the way you are."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Fri May 05, 2017 8:14 am

"Nira, that's so... forgive me, I don't have the words for how I feel. I wonder if you could teach me how to always say the most perfect things, so I could do the same for you." Sapphire's smile softened, and the look of sheer gratitude in her eyes changed to one of inquisitiveness.

"This reminds me, Nira. Why do you..." She looked away awkwardly. "Tease me so constantly? I-I'll admit it, I'm already wrapped around your finger, and you know this. And," Sapphire briefly paused to lower her voice to a whisper. "I know you're not joking, because you really followed through with it earlier. So please, tell me why."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Fri May 05, 2017 8:19 am

"Well..." Nira dipped her head to kiss Sapphire again. "I say these things because I mean them. And also... Because your reactions are so adorable..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Fri May 05, 2017 8:45 am

Sapphire squealed slightly at Nira's compliment. "Y-you're really cute when you're teasing me as well. Well, maybe not cute so much as..." Sapphire cut herself off, her fading blush growing slightly darker. "I-I'll admit it, that teasing smirk you sometimes do is... one of my favourite sights in the whole world."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 am

"Oh?" Nira uttered, with that very same smirk. "And what exactly about it do you love so much? Could it be that my smirk gets you... [i]flustered?[\i]" Leaning in even further, she whispered, "Does it make you wet, darling...?"
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Fri May 05, 2017 10:57 am

Sapphire gave a short, flustered whimper, nodding shyly before whispering back. "N-Nira, why are you always so... indecent? You go from sweet romantic to perverted seductress and back on the drop of a hat, a-and it's a bit..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Fri May 05, 2017 12:04 pm

"A bit what, sweetheart?" Nira breathed, hands dipping inside Sapphire's kimono and leaning to gently suck on the sweet, pale skin of her neck. "I'll never know what's wrong if you don't tell me..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Sapphire shuddered involuntarily at Nira's teasing, her breathing starting to quicken. "N-Nira, you know exactly what you're doing to me... Besides, y-you wouldn't really want to do indecent things with me while we're in a public restaurant, w-would you?"

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum